In-Sight 2000 Web-Based HMI
Cognex In-Sight 2000 vision sensors offer secure, mobile, platform independent visualization. A simple point-and-click interface allows customers to build interactive, web-based HMIs remotely accessible via a web browser over the network. With In-Sight 2000, operators can now view inspections, controls engineers can modify parameters or load/save jobs, and plant managers can review performance statistics.
VisionView Display Panel
The VisionView 900 interface panel monitors and controls In-Sight 2000 vision sensors on the factory floor. Operators can log on to the In-Sight 2000 and take it online or offline to load a job. A red or green LED indicator displays pass/fail results.
The VisionView display panel features:
- Password-protected operator access
- Nine-inch/229mm touch screen
- LAN port with an external switch to connect up to nine systems
- Two USB ports to save failed images or connect a mouse or keyboard
- Change inspection job and tool settings