Vision Guided Robotics
Unmatched accuracy and ease of use for robotics integrators
Compact, powerful, and easy-to-use vision sensors for robot and stage alignment applications.
Alignment solution for advanced high-precision flat panel display manufacturing applications.
Guiding robots with machine vision enables flexible manufacturing and production lines to readily accommodate product changes. In addition to locating parts for pick-and-place or guiding a robot to assemble components, machine vision can also inspect, measure, and read 1D and 2D barcodes as products are being handled or assembled. It also eliminates costly precision fixturing, prevents accidental robot collisions, and processes various part types without a tooling changeover.
Cognex offers a complete family of vision products—from standalone vision systems to 2D and 3D vision software—to give your robot the power of sight.
- Industry-leading 2D and 3D vision software for accuracy, speed, and reliable performance
- Self-contained AlignSight alignment sensors offer an affordable, easy-to-use solution for solving vision-guided robotic (VGR) and stage applications
- Leading vision tool performance, such as PatMax and PatMax RedLine to accurately and reliably locate unfixtured parts
- Non-linear calibration improves accuracy and repeatability by correcting for lens and perspective distortion
- Robot drivers, such as URCaps, and sample code facilitate integration
- Durable hardware, like the In-Sight 8000 vision systems and 3D-A5000 area scan 3D cameras, withstands harsh environments
Discover why world class robotics OEMs such as ABB, KUKA, Mitsubishi, Universal Robots and Yaskawa have chosen Cognex machine vision systems to provide sight in their robot guidance applications.